Friday, March 28, 2008

My PrEcIoUs

mae three musketeers -achik,joe, angah

the cook-joe & the movie goer -angah
the talkative lil princess - ikah
joy n happiness -wif cat (miaowwww)
achik-the sweetest amg all with mimot

as i'm waking up this morning i feel a strong need to call home..guess i really miss my family..the excitement to go home this 11 april has risen to the maximum level..hehehe..why does i miss home so much?well, i miss my family of course..my nagging mum,calling us to wake up when it is 12pm, my dad who is just-wish-what-u-want, my three musketeers who always bulliying me and my lil princess who is soooo talkative and want to be like me..i also miss my mum dishes.our ritual on Friday's lunch,ikan patin masak asam tempoyak, the kerabu pegaga that u can pick up freshly in the backyard and the treat..ice cream everytime my family going out.not to forget, the groundnuts(my dad fave) and pistachio(my mum fave) that we have during movie/tv watching nite..these make me longing to go home even more.. in these entry i will introduce my treasure to all..my precious,my family.they are my source of motivation when i'm down, my light when i'm lost,my comfort when heartbroken..tru them i be what i am today..through them i gain confidence, love..they always there when i need them..how they are important to me in my every single moment breathing in this world..my mum and dad are always supporting me in whatever i do.they give their trust on me to carry on my life..and i will never let them down..never.. i remember how everynight my parents will go to each of us and kiss us gudnite and touching our forehead and hairs..they will laugh and said 'anak kita dah besar' - 'our children have grown up'..what else that i want..i'm very thankful to have such a family..and i want nothing more..coz i have enough.. don't get bothered if at certain time, i write in Malay,another in English and sometimes in both coz i just write in whatever medium that i feel i want to.. if u want to share sumthing with me,about anything,feel free to do so..i will try my best to get to you..here is all i have and need to say..have a nice day to all of u.. before i'm forgetting, i would like to wish aniz,member of the geng memasak happy 23rd birthday..may all your wish come true..thanx for being a wonderful friend all this while..

No comments: